In this lesson, we will work deeper with your concerns; it’s time to release and let go of your worries – once and for all! It’s time to stop giving them more of your energy and use your energy for better things.
Your best tool!
The key is your heart
How to break the worry, anxiety, frustration, and irritation
• Be aware of our thoughts and realize that you are worrying, have anxiety, frustration, or irritation
• Pull the handbrake and remember that you aren’t in your heart when you feel like this!
- Use your quick elevator to fix it!
(Think of tone to the room under the stars in your heart. Use the tone and move your mind directly to your heart.)
• At this moment, is there anything I can do about it?
• If YES – fix it and then release it
• If NO – release it directly
- Distract your brain with the help of your affirmation
• Repeat the affirmation over and over again, until the worry, anxiety, frustration, or annoyance is gone